Thank you to all the wonderful people who give their time and talent to support the HDSA WA State Chapter! We could not operate if we did not have such a strong, committed group of volunteers.
Here are just a few of the ways you can help individuals and families with HD:
- Participate in the planning and execution of chapter events: Team Hope Walk, annual chapter convention, or symposium.
- Provide transportation to medical appointments for those with HD.
- Provide light housekeeping/childcare for HD families.
- Donate time to nursing homes/care facilities.
- Attend or start a support group in your area.
- Participate in clinical trials and observational studies
- Make phone calls
- Serve on the HDSA WA State Chapter Board of Directors.
Contact the WA State Chapter Volunteer Coordinator for more ways to help.